Building Bridges Between Theory and Practice: The Sixth Global Supply Chain Management Conference
Thursday, September 26 - 28, 2013
The University of Toledo College of Business and Innovation and the Michigan State
University Eli Broad College of Business are pleased to present this important educational program, along with our international partner schools: Manufacturing Management Research Centers (MMRC) of the University of Tokyo (Japan), IE Business School (Spain), PSG Institute of Management (India), Business Schools of Kyungpook National University (Korea), Hanyang University (Korea), Zhejiang University (China) and Institute for Manufacturing of the University of Cambridge (UK).
Since the first annual conference was held in 2007 (The University of Toledo, USA),
international partner schools hosted in Korea (2008), India (2009), Spain (2010), Japan (2012). This year’s theme is Building Bridges Between Theory and Practice as we focus on forging private-public and industry-university partnerships in Global Supply Chain Management and related areas, with special emphasis on automotive, healthcare, green business and sustainability industries.
We recognize that progressive companies doing business internationally must
consistently use every resource at their disposal to succeed. With our eye on success in the real world, we are presenting an event that will enable you to:
• Benefit from the latest supply chain management research being conducted at
universities from around the world
• Learn from renowned global supply professionals implementing best practices
• Participate in ground-breaking panel discussions between business and academia that will influence programs for future supply chain students
• Build relationships with other business professionals, including human resource
• Collectively influence key international policies through significant workshops