Study Abroad Scholarships
Online Application for the Eli Broad College of Business Study Abroad Scholarships
MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY THE ELI BROAD COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDY ABROAD SCHOLARSHIPS
The Eli Broad College of Business offers a limited number of scholarships to qualified MSU business students on a competitive basis through the Center for International Business Education and Research (MSU-CIBER) for Study Abroad programs. Students qualify to apply for scholarship for ONE program only per semester (or academic year).
Below is the procedure for applying for these Study Abroad Scholarship funds:
Students meeting the following eligibility requirements are encouraged to apply
for a scholarship by completing the online application at https://global.broad.msu.edu/studyabroad-application/application:
- Students must be undergraduates at MSU who have been admitted to the Broad College OR are enrolled in the Residential Business Program.
- Students should have a minimum overall grade point average of 3.0.
- The student must be participating in an MSU-sponsored study abroad program.
- Note: Preference will be given to undergraduate students who have never participated in study abroad and those who are fluent in at least one foreign language. Students who participate in business programs will be given preference over all other students.
- Funds must be tied to a specific Study Abroad program in order to be awarded. Applicants may apply more than once for funding as long as the request is for a different program each time. Only one scholarship per student will be awarded, however.
- Students who have previously received a study abroad scholarship from CIBER may apply again; however, they may be given a lower priority than students who have not previously received such a grant.
- Deadlines to apply for these awards are October 15 for Winter Break and Spring Semester programs, January 15 for Spring Break programs, and March 1 for Summer, Fall, and Academic Year programs.
- All applicants will be notified as to the decision on their application within one month after the application deadline. Students who are awarded a scholarship will be provided additional information and details on the award.
- Scholarship recipients are required to send a written letter of appreciation to the funding source of their award. No award money will be released until the thank you note has been submitted (with proper postage affixed). Details will be provided upon notification of scholarship awards.
The Michigan State University IDEA is Institutional Diversity: Excellence in Action MSU is an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer
Click Here to Apply for Study Abroad Scholarships NOW . You will need to use your MSU NetID and password.
For assistance please contact:Study Abroad Programs
International Business Center
645 N. Shaw Lane Rm 7
East Lansing, MI 48824-1121